Sunday, May 28, 2006

Moist Cake Brownies


Moist Cake Brownies
From TOH. It has the perfect amount of everything, including semisweet chocolate chips and pecans. Yummy! -- posted by ocurt Schrock

Banana, Apple and Crunchy Sesame Pudding
This simple pudding is delicious with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.Actually, now I think of it, every pudding is made even more delicious with cream or ice cream! I tend to use Granny Smiths or a similarly tart apple. -- posted by Greek_Chef

Daniel's Cajun Pancakes
Ten year-old Daniel loves to help me cook! This is his own cakes from scratch recipe perfect for week-ends or when Dad gets up real early and prepares the pancakes before the kids are off to school. Or better yet, wake up Grandma; she loves to do that!

Ponkie
This recipe is from the West African Region of Ghana. Adapted from Traditional African Cooking. I haven't tried this yet, but I bet it would be just as good as a vegetarian dish if you omitted the beef. -- posted by Nick's Mom