Sunday, May 28, 2006

Paper Baked Halibut


Paper Baked Halibut
This recipe was inspired from Michael Smith. It is a very healthy was to eat your veggies and fish. Can be served with rice or just plain. -- posted by julz654

Oven-Baked Potato Cheddar Croquettes
Since I make these all the time, I really don't even bother to measure, the ingredient amounts listed are close to the amounts I usually use to make these, you can adjust the amounts to taste. For the best texture the potatoes must be russet and they must be oven-baked not boiled. I have use panko in place of the Ritz crackers, but I think the crushed Ritz give a better taste to the croquettes. Yield is only estimated depending on the size you make the croquettes. You will love these! -- posted by KITTENCAL

Caramelized Walnuts
Delicious and addictive! Serve with cheese or as an after-dinner nibble. Recipe from Lucy Waverman. -- posted by ~Leslie~

Smoked Salmon Pinwheels or Baguette Slices
These taste great and also look really nice. This recipe is really good with the ingredients layered on top of thin baguette slices or rolled up in the tortillas, whatever you're in the mood for. -- posted by Babzy