Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Fish in Red Gravy


Fish in Red Gravy
Almost like a catfish coubillion of which if using this recipe takes a lot less time to prepare. Most Cajun women have to work similar to the rest of American society. Always nice to get a shortcut recipe to Cajun cooking.

Pineapple Beef Balls
From the same international cookbook -- posted by Recipe Junkie

Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies
This is like a chocolate chip cookie with a brownie baked on top. It has a huge yield, but they'll go fast. I got the recipe from "One Pot Chocolate Desserts" by Andrew Schloss. Enjoy! -- posted by Aunt Cookie

Kashmiri Garam Masala
I use this in my Roghan Josh. Use the freshest spices you can source. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry & dark place. I've guessed the timing - bashing those cardamom pods varies each time! Australian measurements used. -- posted by Mischka